The LZF I-Club Suspension has an elegant lozenge-shape as the basis for this family of direct and indirect lighting. I-Club provides both warm ambient light created by the glowing veneer surround and good task lighting through the polycarbonate diffuser. The I-Club Suspension features a Natural timber wood veneer shade in a variey of colors, a Nickel canopy and cable supports.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The I-Club Suspension is available with the following:
- Natural wood veneer shade.
- Opal perspex diffuser.
- Nickel ceiling canopy.
- Cable supports.
- 72 in. Clear cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer.
- Small option utilizes one 54 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large option utilizes two 39 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Small Shade: Height 5.9", Width 53.5"
- Large Shade: Height 5.9", Width 66.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.9"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...