LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The I-Club Slim Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer in 2013
- Material: Natural wood veneers, matte satin acrylic diffuser with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Dimmable option requires standard fit Lutron dimmer (not included)
- Transparent cord and aircraft suspension cables included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Blue Sky, Natural Cherry, Chocolate, Orange, Red, Turquoise, Yellow
Option: Dimmable, Non-dimmable
- Two 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Dimmable Option Cable: Length 96"
- Dimmable Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Dimmable Option Fixture: Width 60.2", Height 3.9", Depth 3.9"
- Dimmable Option Suspension: Length 99.9"
- Non-dimmable Option Cable: Length 96"
- Non-dimmable Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Non-dimmable Option Fixture: Width 60.2", Height 3.9", Depth 3.9"
- Non-dimmable Option Suspension: Length 99.9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
I SSL DIM UL 20, I SSL DIM UL 21, I SSL DIM UL 22, I SSL DIM UL 24, I SSL DIM UL 25, I SSL DIM UL 26, I SSL DIM UL 28, I SSL DIM UL 30, I SSL DIM UL 31, I SSL MULTIV UL 20, I SSL MULTIV UL 21, I SSL MULTIV UL 22, I SSL MULTIV UL 24, I SSL MULTIV UL 25, I SSL MULTIV UL 26, I SSL MULTIV UL 28, I SSL MULTIV UL 30, I SSL MULTIV UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A fanciful flight of light, the Masiero Libe Linear Suspension features sinuous wing-like expanses that are lined with Egyptian Asfour crystals. The work of Venetian artisans, the aesthetic marries the warmth of natural oak with the coolness (and inherent reflective ...
The Hubbardton Forge Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option adds a smooth transitional lighting element to your space. The Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option features hand-forged wrought iron body, fabric shades and translucent finishes.. Hubbardton Forge, headquartered ...
The LZF X-Club Suspension designed by Burkhard Dammer can be playful or serene, and is suitable for private and contract spaces. X-Club provides both warm ambient light created by the glowing veneer surround, and good downlighting for tabletops and work ...