LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The I-Club Slim Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer in 2013
- Material: Natural wood veneers, matte satin acrylic diffuser with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Dimmable option requires standard fit Lutron dimmer (not included)
- LED version is dimmable with a 0-10V LED driver (dimmer not included)
- Transparent cord and aircraft suspension cables included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Light Option: Fluorescent (Dimmable), Fluorescent (Non-dimmable), LED
- Fluorescent Option: One 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: Two 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Option: 30 Watt (2420 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Cable Length 96":
- Canopy Length 16.7", Width 3.7", Height 1.83":
- Fixture Length 60.2", Width 3.9", Height 3.9":
- Maximum Hanging Length 100":
Manufacturer IDs: view
I SSL DIM UL 20, I SSL DIM UL 21, I SSL DIM UL 22, I SSL DIM UL 24, I SSL DIM UL 25, I SSL DIM UL 26, I SSL DIM UL 28, I SSL DIM UL 30, I SSL DIM UL 31, I SSL MULTIV UL 20, I SSL MULTIV UL 21, I SSL MULTIV UL 22, I SSL MULTIV UL 24, I SSL MULTIV UL 25, I SSL MULTIV UL 26, I SSL MULTIV UL 28, I SSL MULTIV UL 30, I SSL MULTIV UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Robert Abbey Williamsburg Tucker Linear Suspension combines geometric shapes with traditional concepts. A series of exposed bulbs are surrounded by a metal frame with glass windows, the complex pattern around the top being the only embellishment. Great for transitional ...
The Artemide Tolomeo Double Shaded Suspension, designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, features fully adjustable twin shades--a great contemporary design for the modern dining room, kitchen or office. Made with a telescoping stem in chromed steel, adjustable at ...
Fabricated from wrought iron, the handcrafted decorative knots that embellish the Bover Tous 3 Luces Linear Suspension embody the rural artistry of barbed wire fencing. Recalling the centuries old tradition of blacksmithing, Tous adds functional modernity by affixing the trio ...