FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Huntington Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shades
- Brass caging
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Made in the USA
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Almond Mica, Cream, White Opalescent, Frosted, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Antique Copper, Pewter, Bronze, Raw Copper
Pattern / Design: Double T-bar
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 15"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 2 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 24"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 36"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 4 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 48"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 5 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add a scientifically fascinating gleam to modern interiors with the Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer 4-Light Pendant. Inspired by the form of Erlenmeyer flasks, the 4 thick blown glass cones sparkle warmly. They are paired at the ends of perpendicular hand-forged iron ...
The Sonneman Paramount Oval Pendant brings an element of Art Deco-inspired glamour and sophistication into modern spaces. It features a large oval of gleaming, Polished Nickel-finished metal suspending an equally large White glass diffuser. The canopy above copies the shape ...
The artistic design of the Groove Multi Light Pendant by Eurofase provides dramatic downlighting to interiors. Groove's eye-catching profile features slender metal shades that suspend from field cuttable cables. Shimmering strings of crystal dangle from each Chrome finished shade, enhancing ...