Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Huntington Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shades
- Brass caging
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made in the USA
Shade Color: Almond Mica, Cream, White Opalescent, Frosted, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Antique Copper, Pewter, Bronze, Raw Copper
Pattern / Design: Double T-bar
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Width 15"
- 2 Lights Option Canopy: Width 14"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 24"
- 3 Lights Option Canopy: Width 24"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 36"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Width 48"
- 5 Lights Option Canopy: Width 48"
- Suspension: Length 30"
- Shade: Height 6.5"
- 4 Lights Option Canopy: Width 36"
- Canopy: Height 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.