Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Huntington Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shades
- Brass caging
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Made in the USA
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Almond Mica, Cream, White Opalescent, Frosted, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Antique Copper, Pewter, Bronze, Raw Copper
Pattern / Design: Double T-bar
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 15"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 2 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 24"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 36"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 4 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 48"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 5 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A dazzling look for large contemporary spaces. The ET2 Brilliant Rectangle Multi-Light Pendant feature ten or fourteen of the signature Brilliant shades: petite spheres made of crystal inset in rounds of Polished Chrome. Each shade comes with a field-cuttable cable ...
The crisp, clean lines of the Zylinder in a crisp, clean linear configuration. The Sonneman Zylinder Multi-Light Linear Pendant features three or six of the distinctive Zylinder shades (Clear glass around gleaming perforated metal), arranged into precise rows. Ideal for ...
Futuristic in look, the ET2 Lighting Hilite Linear Multi-Light Pendant takes an out-of-this-world approach to multi-light illumination. Using edge-lit technology within each individual pendant, soft, even radiance is dispersed throughout the fixture’s surroundings. Each pendant features acrylic fonts that are ...