The Fabbian Hungry Suspension satisfies even the largest craving for distinctive modern lighting. Designed by Ali Siahvoshi, it features stainless steel forks, butter knives, tablespoons and teaspoons arranged to form a single drape around a rectangular metal frame. Their distinctive shimmer is enhanced by a Polished Chromium-Plated finish.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Hungry Suspension is available with the following:
- Stainless steel fork, knife and spoon shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chromium-Plated finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 2 adjustable suspension cables with ceiling supports
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ali Siahvoshi
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23.56", Adjustable To 86.56"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Width 16.88", Depth 6.68"
- Canopy: Width 4.13", Depth 4.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...