In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Hungry Suspension is available with the following:
- Stainless steel fork, knife and spoon shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chromium-Plated finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 2 adjustable suspension cables with ceiling supports
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ali Siahvoshi
- Three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23.56", Adjustable To 86.56"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Width 16.88", Depth 6.68"
- Canopy: Width 4.13", Depth 4.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.