Even with its sleek, industrial lines, the Hudson collection is also comfortable and relaxing. Nowhere is this better expressed than in the Emeco Hudson Rocking Chair. It is made entirely out of recycled aluminum, with a smoothly contoured seat and rocker base. Designed by Philippe Starck, with an outline inspired by the classic Navy Chair.
"First, let's make things that last." That's been the Emeco motto ever since their first aluminum Navy Chair came off the assembly line in 1944. Based in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Emeco is focused on making recycling passe by making furniture that will last forever and never go out of style. Collaborations with designers like Philippe Starck, Frank Gehry, Ettore Sottsass and Norman Foster have contributed greatly to that vision.
The Hudson Rocking Chair is available with the following:
- Made of recycled aluminum
- Brushed or polished by hand
- Brushed option is suitable for outdoor use
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Made in USA
- Part of the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou Paris, IIT Chicago, and MoMA NYC
- Item: Height 31.5", Width 15.5", Depth 23.5"
- Seat: Height 18.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...