FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Hudson Falls Pendant is available with the following:
- Steel shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Aged Brass with Forest Green, Black and Polished Nickel, Distressed Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.25"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 66.25"
- Small Option Shade: Height 6", Diameter 10.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable From 14.5", Adjustable To 68.5"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 8.5", Diameter 14.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 71"
- Large Option Shade: Height 10.4", Diameter 18.4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
8610-BPN, 8610-DB, 8610-GAGB, 8610-PN, 8614-BPN, 8614-DB, 8614-GAGB, 8614-PN, 8618-BPN, 8618-DB, 8618-GAGB, 8618-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Lambert Pendant is a shining sphere with beautiful balance. It pairs smooth metal with glowing glass, the overall orb completed and complemented by an equator line collar with square accents. The final piece unites focused task light ...
Screen sirens, supermodels and selfie-takers agree: a few sweeps of mascara always adds a little glamour. With this notion in mind, the Hudson Valley Lighting Chelsea Chandelier borrows inspiration from the makeup essential to complement your abode’s allure. Stacked Crystal ...
Hollywood glamour is stacked on a geometric frame in the Hudson Valley Alpine Chandelier, creating an unexpected cubist masterpiece. Subtly staggered clusters of candelabra lamps cast a sparkling glow along its ethereal frame, extending a brilliant light pattern into the ...