A high-tech, fashionably aware task lamp, the Ingo Maurer Hot.Hot Table Lamp features a beam of light adjusted by a lens system and has a continuously dimmable electronic transformer. Its sleek, contemporary design flatters modern living rooms, offices and studies. Brass option is a limited edition option. Designed by Ingo Maurer.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Hot.Hot Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Light-diffusing lens
- Adjustable glass lens
- Made of steel
- Adjustable body
- Brass or Laquered Steel finish
- Electronic transformer
- Continuously dimmable
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
- Fixture: Width Adjustable To 31.5"
- Base: Width 7.3"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 27.6", Adjustable To 36.6"
- Cleaning Instructions:Black version: To prevent corrosion, the browned base plate should be wiped lightly with the oil-impregnated cloth supplied. Please follow the manufacturer's instructions. Brass version: The surface will eventually develop a patina which can be removed if required with an ordinary brasscleaner. Please do not use cleaning materials containing solvents.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...