For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Hot.Hot Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Light-diffusing lens
- Adjustable glass lens
- Made of steel
- Adjustable body
- Brass or Laquered Steel finish
- Electronic transformer
- Continuously dimmable
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
Finish: Black, Brass
- One 75 Watt 125 Volt Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Width Adjustable To 31.5"
- Base: Width 7.3"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 27.6", Adjustable To 36.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.