A spherical beehive form that sheds smooth and sweet White light. The distinctive ribbed shade of the Kundalini Honeymoon Pendant is made out of mouth-blown triplex Opal glass. Its pale luster is complemented by the spun White Opaque varnished metal support structure. Available in two sizes. Designed by John Sebastian.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Honeymoon Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal mouth blown triplex glass shade
- Metal body
- White finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Designed by John Sebastian
- Large option utilizes one 80 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 33 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.98", Diameter 3.94"
- Small Fixture: Diameter 4.92", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 76.8"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.18", Diameter 6.3"
- Large Fixture: Diameter 13.78", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 85.86"
- Cable: Length 70.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...