FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Native Union designs make it a pleasure to talk on the phone again. Created by an international collective of young and dynamic designers, the Native Union line of award-winning handsets, docks and other accessories make using your cell phone an experience that is both cutting edge and delightfully retro.
The Honeycomb BT iDock is available with the following:
- Made of Black and Silver sanded aluminum
- Includes handset, weighted telephone base with universal dock to charge and sync your iPhone
- Mounting dock for iPhone (not compatible with iPhone 5), iPad, iPad 2, notebooks and Android mobile devices
- Fitted with advanced Bluetooth 2.1 and EDR chip to allow multi point, twin pairing
- Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Noise reduction system
- Auto pick-up and hang-up, connect and reconnect
- Designed by Michael Young
- Item Height 3.62", Width 8.66":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A little Megaphone that makes a big noise. The en&is Megaphonemini is a miniaturized version of their original Megaphone passive amplifier. It has the same eye-catching flared form and is made out of the same sound-magnifying ceramic. Together, both elements ...
The Native Union Switch Portable Speaker changes the way you take and use your tech on-the-go. It is Bluetooth-enabled for wireless music enjoyment, and has 3 integral speakers for superior sound quality. Switch also functions as a convenient professional conference ...