The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Holy Wall Sconce P3610 is available with the following:
- Acid-etched Opal glass shade
- Metal hardware
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Designed by Alecia Wesner
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8", Width 16", Depth 4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.