For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Holonzki Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Eckard Knuth, Ingo Maurer
- Glass hologram
- Hologram may be red, orange or yellow; for technical reasons, customer choice of hologram color is not possible
- Metal hardware
- Pull switch
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Eckard Knuth and Ingo Maurer, 2000
- Socket Pull Chain Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- Cord: Length 97.5"
- Fixture: Width 5", Height 22", Depth 20.9"
- Plate: Width 5", Height 7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.