The Corbett Lighting Holmby Hills Outdoor Wall Lantern works as a guide in dark nights while adding a welcoming illumination to your home. The Holmby Hills Outdoor Wall Lantern features Honey glass shade, hand forged iron body and Holmby Hills Bronze finish.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Holmby Hills Outdoor Wall Lantern is available with the following:
- Honey glass shade.
- Hand forged iron body.
- Holmby Hills Bronze finish.
- One wall plate.
- UL Listed for wet locations.
- Large option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 19.25", Width 9.25", Depth 10.25"
- Medium Fixture: Height 23", Width 11.5", Depth 12.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 28.75", Width 14", Depth 15.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Holmby Hills by Corbett Lighting