Viso is the ultimate collection of lighting solutions for any design concept. Bred with European flair, this extensive collection ranges in materials from hand blown glass to fabric to metal and plastics to crystal. Viso's originality in elegant simple shapes keep in tune with the trendy times.
The Hollywood Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, mylar shade with Asfour crystals
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Filipe Lisboa
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Shade Height 39.4", Width 39.4":
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 110.2":
- Large Option Shade Height 19.6", Width 19.6":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 90.4":
- Medium Option Shade Height 13.8", Width 13.8":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 84.6":
- Small Option Shade Height 6.3", Width 6.3":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 77.1":
Manufacturer IDs: view
GM.07.703, MM.07.702, SM.07.701, XGM.07.704
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Good design is more than just a theory in the Troy Lighting Relativity Pendant. A hand-formed iron shade is welded into a dome shape, with an exposed join seam and rebar trim reinforcing its warehouse-chic appeal. The shade's inner chalkboard ...
Add a touch of Hollywood flair with the Robert Abbey Apollo Pendant. The Apollo features an industrial persona with a robust silhouette and a rich metallic finish. The pendant’s smoldering accents enhance its glamorous façade, making it an attractive piece. ...
The Hudson Valley Petersburg Pendant sets itself apart with a unique glass shade that defies simple description. The singular structure is made out of bright, milky Glossy Opal glass molded into a complex series of gradated convex and concave bands. ...