For more than 40 years, Philips Forecast has offered their distinctive line of contemporary yet accessible lighting for the home. The Philips Forecast lighting collection runs the gamut of modern design, from simple and transitional to organic to modern industrial. Whatever the style of the fixture may be, attention to detail and quality ensures that it will illuminate and enhance spaces indoors or out for many years.
The Hollywood Hills Outdoor Flush Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Etched White Opal glass shade
- Metal fittings
- Vista Silver finish
- Mounting hardware
- UL Listed Wet
Size: Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included). Large Incandescent option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included). Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Quad Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 11", Width 5.5", Depth 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16", Width 8", Depth 6"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
F849141NV, F849141U, F849341U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.