Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Hive Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Opal White glass shade
- Aluminum frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- Coastal Grade option has 2 year limited finish warranty
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- LED Color Temperature: 2850K
- CRI: 80
- Rated Lifespan: 35,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Finish: Bronze, Matte Black, Bronze - Coastal Grade, Matte Black - Coastal Grade, Satin White, Satin White - Coastal Grade
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Small incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt E21 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small LED option utilizes one 8 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium LED option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large LED option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.5", Width 4.75", Depth 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Width 7", Depth 4.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17", Width 7", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.