FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Hive Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Opal White glass shade
- Aluminum frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- Coastal Grade option has 2 year limited finish warranty
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- LED Color Temperature: 2850K
- CRI: 80
- Rated Lifespan: 35,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Finish: Bronze, Matte Black, Bronze - Coastal Grade, Matte Black - Coastal Grade, Satin White, Satin White - Coastal Grade
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Small incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt E21 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small LED option utilizes one 8 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium LED option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large LED option utilizes one 12 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 17", Width 7", Depth 5.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 12.25", Width 7", Depth 4.25":
- Small Option Fixture Height 8.5", Width 4.75", Depth 5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
B3741BZ, B3741BZ-C, B3741MB, B3741MB-C, B3741WT, B3741WT-C, B3742BZ, B3742BZ-C, B3742MB, B3742MB-C, B3742WT, B3742WT-C, B3743BZ, B3743BZ-C, B3743MB, B3743MB-C, B3743WT, B3743WT-C, BL3741BZ, BL3741BZ-C, BL3741MB, BL3741MB-C, BL3741WT, BL3741WT-C, BL3742BZ, BL3742BZ-C, BL3742MB, BL3742MB-C, BL3742WT, BL3742WT-C, BL3743BZ, BL3743BZ-C, BL3743MB, BL3743MB-C, BL3743WT, BL3743WT-C
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's early Prairie School designs, the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Flush Wall Sconce with Double T-Bar is a simple, naturally beautiful sconce with distinctive long horizontal lines and a broad sheltering roof. Available in a number of ...
The Gubi lighting Bestlite BL5 Wall Sconce is an iconic design originally designed by Robert Dudley Best in 1930. Representing an important chapter of 20th century modernism, a cross-pollination of aesthetics clashed where British manufacturing and the German Bauhaus school ...
Reminiscent of 19th century apothecary jars, the Apothecary 14-Inch Wall Sconce by Hammerton Studio brings a vintage charm to your living space. Its design consists of an overturned Sparkling Glass shade that covers a single tungsten Edison bulb. The transparency ...