For smaller porch areas, the Quoizel Hillcrest Outdoor Pendant is a more compact version of the Hillcrest 1913 Outdoor Pendant. It features the same crisp Arts & Crafts design, with a cast aluminum frame in Imperial Bronze protecting the Opaque Linen glass shade within. Available with incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Hillcrest Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Opaque Linen glass shade
- Cast aluminum construction
- Imperial Bronze finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 96" suspension chain
- 144" lead wire
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- ETL Listed Damp. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only.
Light Source 1:
- Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 9", Depth 9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 109"
- Shade: Height 9", Width 6.5"
- Canopy: Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
- Chain: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...