The Emerson Highgrove Ceiling Fan features a distinctive sculpted metal housing--a design that's reflected also in the Highgrove's blade irons and raised ceiling canopy. Includes a 4.5" downrod, integrated downlight, and SR400 Remote Control with Receiver.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Highgrove Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Five blades
- Integrated downlight
- Includes 4.5" downrod and SR400 Remote Control with Receiver
- 52" blade span
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Air flow: 5116 cfm | Electricity: 62 watts (excludes lights) | Airflow Efficiency: 81 cu ft/min/watt
- 4 forward speeds
- Manual reverse switch only
- 26 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Dry (indoors)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Ships to Canada
Finish, Shade and Blades:
Brushed Steel, Opal Matte with Dark Mahogany,
Venetian Bronze, Vintage Cream with Walnut
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...