FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Highgrove Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Five blades
- Integrated downlight
- Includes 4.5" downrod and SR400 Remote Control with Receiver
- 52" blade span
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5116 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 62 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 81 cfm/watt (high)
- 4 forward speeds
- Manual reverse switch only
- 26 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Dry (indoors)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Ships to Canada
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 160 RPM
- Motor Size: 188 x 15
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Control Included: Handheld
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5116 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 62 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 81 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 4.50 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime limited motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Steel, Opal Matte with Dark Mahogany, Venetian Bronze, Vintage Cream with Walnut
- Two 50 Watt (675 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Downrod Length 4.5":
- Suspension Length Adjustable To 15":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Industrial vintage style meets modern cooling and lighting. The Emerson 4th Avenue Ceiling Fan, with a 60" blade span, is ideal for large open spaces like lofts and great rooms. Includes an integrated downlight using 2 candelabra bulbs, an 8" ...