SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The High Line Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Black Bronze
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- White Etched Cased glass shades
- Metal frame
- Black Bronze finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy w/ hang straight
- Two 6" and six 12" stems
- Comes with Two 6.00 in., Six 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 6, 10
- Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Ten 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Light Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 12", Depth 5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Width 29.25", Height 9.25", Depth 16"
- 6 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 51.25"
- 6 Light Option Shade: Height 8", Diameter 3.5"
- 10 Light Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 22"
- 10 Light Option Fixture: Width 39.25", Height 9.25", Depth 19"
- 10 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 51.25"
- 10 Light Option Shade: Height 8", Diameter 3.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Flat-out functional flair. The WAC Lighting LINE dweLED Linear Suspension provides both ambient and direct task lighting in a super-thin design. The edge-lit LED panel shines energy efficient illumination downward on work surfaces as well as up along ceilings and ...
Geometries converge to make the seemingly complex simply beautiful in the Tech Lighting Biza Linear Suspension. The molded plastic shade features intersecting vertical and horizontal lines. These clean lines are softened by the undulating waves along the Clear plastic diffuser ...
Sophisticated, simple design with a high-tech edge. Featuring a special co-extruded remote phosphor LED channel, the Tech Lighting Gia Suspension provides a flawlessly even wash of light. A single plate of glass floats in front of the channel, accenting the ...