In reaction to the overabundance of low-quality products on the market today, RADIUS DESIGN creates indoor and outdoor furniture and home accessories of superior functionality, originality and modern style for savvy consumers. The majority of RADIUS DESIGN products are designed and made in Germany.
The High Flame Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of stainless steel and safety glass
- Uses Ethanol fuel; burns clean without sooty particles
- 0.45 gallon capacity
- Special double-walled ceramic combustion chamber
- Produces even flames up to 4 hours, even when fuel levels are low
- Infinitely adjusting regulating flaps for very low heating of the combustion chamber
- 10 year operational guarantee
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Michael Rosing
Color: Black, White
Finish: Matte, Polished
Size: Small, Large
- Small Item: Height 58.09", Width 19.77", Depth 14.65"
- Large Item: Height 59.46", Width 19.77", Depth 14.65"
Manufacturer IDs: view
555 a, 555 d, 555 e, 555 f, 555 j, 555 k, 555 l, 555 m
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In addition to its useful function as a timepiece, the Kartell Crystal Palace Clock dazzles in modern spaces with its mix of ethnic-inspired textures and bright neon colors. It is molded out of a thermoplastic technopolymer, making it as hardy ...
Produced from the original archived Nelson design documents, the George Nelson Asterisk Clock is a re-edition of a 1950s classic, created with the blessing of the George Nelson estate. Made of metal with an acrylic water-based lacquer. Features high grade ...
The Vitra Petal Clock was originally designed by George Nelson during his lengthy creative run at Howard Miller Clocks (from 1947-1960). Originally termed the "Lucky Clover," Petal gets its name from four wide MDF petals, with brass accents and White-lacquered ...