The Kichler High Country Ceiling Fan is an example of great engineering that ensures smooth and silent operation with a promise of balmy breeze and an ambience of alluring downlight. The High Country Ceiling Fan features Umber Alabaster glass shade, five reversible blades and Olde Iron finish.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The High Country Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Umber Alabaster glass diffuser
- Five reversible blades with Dark Cherry on one side and Medium Cherry on the other
- Olde Iron finish
- Full Function CoolTouch System with three fan speeds, reverse, independent up and down light control, full-range dimming, and removable hand-held control puck
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and one 12 in. downrod
- 56 in. overall diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
- Six 15 Watt 120 Volt B-10 Incandescent lamps (included)
- Three 40 Watt 120 Volt B-10 Incandescent lamps (included)
- Suspension: Length 20.3", Adjustable From 20.3", Adjustable To 26.3"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 12"
- Blade: Diameter 56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...