Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Heracleum II Small LED Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Bertjan Pot in 2012
- Material: Metal wire frame and polycarbonate lenses with a steel canopy
- 45 rotatable polycarbonate lenses (leaves)
- Round ceiling canopy includes power supply
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Powered through Electrosandwich® by Marcel Wanders
- Dimmable only with select low-power dimmers (see "More Information" below)
- IMPORTANT: The use of a non-recommended low-power dimmer can lead to unexpected dimming behavior and even non-repairable damage of the fixture and/or driver.
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Finish: Copper, Nickel
- 9 Watt (388.5 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 81 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Cable: Length 157"
- Canopy: Height 4.3", Diameter 5.1"
- Fixture: Height 20.9", Diameter 28.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 177.9"
- Recommended dimmers for use with the Heracleum II Small LED Chandelier: Lutron CT-603PGH-WH, Lutron DIVA DV-603PG, Lutron DV-600P, Lutron CTCL-153 PD, Lutron LQSA-4A-D & QSNE-4A-D. To find out more, go to www.moooi.com/products/heracleum-ii-small.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Crystorama Galaxy Mini Chandelier takes inspiration from the Art Decor period and the space age for its unique and dynamic form. Consisting of bold geometric planes with a two tone metallic finish, angled Steel pieces seemingly explode from the ...
The Nemo Crown Minor Chandelier has major impact in contemporary interiors. A modern design inspired by classic candle chandeliers, Crown Minor features perfectly straight arms with 12 cylindrical shade holders and Opal White glass shades. While available in multiple finishes, ...
Make your own minimalist statement with the Lyrique 3-Light Chandelier by Savoy House. Its streamlined form features three separate, adjustable metal rods that are capped by tungsten Edison bulbs. Once on, the luminaires provide a warm, unfettered light that shimmers ...