Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Heracleum II LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Bertjan Pot in 2010
- Material: Metal wire frame and polycarbonate lenses with a steel canopy
- 63 rotatable polycarbonate lenses
- Ultra-thin suspension cable
- Powered through Electrosandwich® by Marcel Wanders
- Dimmable only with select low-power dimmers (see "More Information" below)
- IMPORTANT: The use of a non-recommended low power dimmer can lead to unexpected dimming behavior and even non-repairable damage of the fixture and/or driver.
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Finish: Copper, Nickel
- 20 Watt (695 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Cable: Length 157.48"
- Fixture: Height 25.6", Diameter 38.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 183"
- Recommended dimmers for use with the Heracleum II LED Chandelier: Lutron CT-603PGH-WH, Lutron DIVA DV-603PG, Lutron DV-600P, Lutron CTCL-153 PD, Lutron LQSA-4A-D & QSNE-4A-D. To find out more, go to www.moooi.com/products/heracleum-ii.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Ricca Design Tubini Double LED Pendant combines two brightly diffused tubes together, proposing a purely minimalistic approach to decorative lighting. The bowing shape is stark and stripped of ornamentation, with the exception of a red suspension cord that acts ...
Three aluminum tracks delineate the slender form of the Carpyen Lineal-Y LED Suspension, propelling a broad radius of diffused white light below. Separated in to thirds, each arm is curved to guide the inner LED modules downward, focusing attention on ...
The Stavro 6-Light LED Linear Suspension by Eurofase blends contemporary design and technology into one stunning fixture. Its clean, rectangular-like body contains well-diffused, integrated LED downlights that emit a warm, encompassing ambiance. In addition, the low-profile construction and homogeneous Matte ...