Inspired by Manhattan's historic Henry Street, the Troy Lighting Henry Street Postmount presents sleek American Traditional design and welcoming light. The lantern-shaped frame is made out of hand-forged iron and finished in a deep Colonial Iron, which provides a beautiful contrast to the sparkling seeded glass shade. Part of the Troy Lighting Williamsburg collection.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Henry Street Postmount is available with the following:
- Seeded glass shade
- Hand-forged iron construction
- Colonial Iron finish
- Includes a 3" diameter post fitter
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Post not included
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 22.25", Width 9"
- Large Fixture: Height 27.25", Width 11"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Henry Street by Troy Lighting