The Gus Modern Henry Ottoman is long on style and long on function. It features an upholstered cushion in top-stitched and tufted Black or White leather. It sits atop a sturdy brushed stainless steel bar base. This versatile piece can be used as a bench, coffee table or, as the name implies, an ottoman.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Henry Ottoman is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted leather upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 15", Width 50", Depth 21"
- Care of Gus Modern Leather Upholstery- All Gus leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps. However, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer. | For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly. | Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water. | Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...