Named after renowned Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, the Kichler Lighting Hendrik 2-Tier Chandelier honors the man regarded by many as the "Father of Modern architecture". Much like Berlage's design principles, this chandelier is an intermediary between contemporary and traditional styles. Classic lines are enhanced with modern, unique cues that work in a number of aesthetic environments.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Hendrik 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
Finish and Shade:
Brushed Nickel with Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass,
Olde Bronze with Light Umber Etched Glass
Number of Lights:
- 9-Light option utilizes nine 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 18-Light option utilizes eighteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 15-Light option utilizes fifteen 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 9-Light Option: Height 26", Diameter 33.5", Length Adjustable To 64"
- 15-Light Option: Height 36", Diameter 42.5", Length Adjustable To 110"
- 18-Light Option: Height 41.5", Diameter 50.5", Length Adjustable To 115.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...