The ET2 Helix LED 12-Light Linear Suspension features clean, simple lines of reflective Satin Nickel or Polished Chrome reaching out in bold crossed geometric angles. The arrays adjust individually up to 100 degrees to better direct illumination where it's needed. Overall, the design is a skillfully technical presentation for over the contemporary kitchen or office table.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Helix LED 12-Light Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Glass lenses
- Metal frame
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Rotating LED panels (up to 100 degrees)
- 120 wires"
- Electronic driver included
- Color Temperature: 3500 K
- Lumens: 2957
- CRI: 76
- 50,000 hr lifespan UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 2", Width 46", Depth 16.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 120"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...