FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Santa & Cole is a Barcelona-based company established in 1985 by Javier Santa, Gabriel Cole and Nina Maso. Their focus is on industrial design and seeking out modern light fixtures that provide more than just mass or function and thus instill a sense of serenity, culture and well-being.
The HeadLED Metal Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2013
- Finish: White
- Material: Metal with LED capsule
- LED capsule and heat sink finish: Matte Black
- Translucent white diffuser covers the LED module
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable black suspension cord
- Dimmable 1-10V (external dimmer switch not included)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Canopy Finish: Black, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- 7.7 Watt (518 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 83 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 2.3", Diameter 4.3":
- Large Option Fixture Height 4.3", Diameter 29.5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15.6", Adjustable To 124.8":
- Medium Option Canopy Height 2.3", Diameter 4.3":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 3.9", Diameter 19.6":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15.6", Adjustable To 124.8":
- Small Option Canopy Height 2.3", Diameter 4.3":
- Small Option Fixture Height 3.5", Diameter 13.8":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15.6", Adjustable To 124.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Shiny disks of stainless steel suspend from the Verpan Fun Mother of Pearl Pendant, abstracting the ambient light by partially obscuring and casting interesting shadows. Originally designed in 1964, the lighthearted design reflects the retro style of its origins, yet ...
A lovely, soft toned pendant with vintage functionality. The Kichler Hatteras Bay Pendant with Metal Metal Frame disperses ample lighting for a spectrum of illumination through its etched glass shade. Features a fully functional paddle switch and exterior metal lining ...