Beautiful ambient lighting for almost any room in the house, the Foscarini Havana Suspension Lamp is sectioned into 4 satin-finished Polyethylene elements that are linked together with small, circular clips. Available in Cream Yellow, Ice (Translucent), or White. Part of the design collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Designed by Jozeph Forakis, 1993.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Havana Suspension is available with the following:
- 4 Satin-finished Polyethylene shade elements linked with small, circular clips
- Lacquered metal ceiling canopy
- Black suspension cord
- Plug-In option includes an electric wall cord
- UL Listed
- Part of the design collection of the MoMA in New York
- Designed by Jozeph Forakis, 1993
- Made in Italy
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 23 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 200"
- Shade: Diameter 9", Length 51"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...