Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Havana Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Jozeph Forakis in 1993
- 4 Satin-finished Polyethylene shade elements linked with small, circular clips
- Lacquered metal ceiling canopy
- Black suspension cord
- Plug-In option includes an electric wall cord
- Part of the design collection of the MoMA in New York
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Installation Type: Hardwired, Plug In
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Hardwired Option Canopy: Diameter 5.2"
- Hardwired Option Fixture: Height 51.12", Diameter 9"
- Hardwired Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 94.5"
- Plug In Option Canopy: Diameter 5.2"
- Plug In Option Fixture: Height 51.12", Diameter 9"
- Plug In Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 94.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
0400072 10 UL, 0400072S210UL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.