Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Havana Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Jozeph Forakis
- 4 Satin-finished Polyethylene shade elements linked with small, circular clips
- Lacquered metal ceiling canopy
- Black suspension cord
- Plug-In option includes an electric wall cord
- Part of the design collection of the MoMA in New York
- Designed by Jozeph Forakis, 1993
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Cream Yellow, Ice, White
Installation Type: Hardwired, Plug In
- One 140 Watt 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Hardwired Option Canopy: Diameter 5.2"
- Hardwired Option Fixture: Diameter 9", Height 51.12"
- Hardwired Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 94.5"
- Plug In Option Canopy: Diameter 5.2"
- Plug In Option Fixture: Diameter 9", Height 51.12"
- Plug In Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 94.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.