The Robert Abbey Havana Pendant designed by Jonathan Adler is practical, sleek, flirty, and chic! Light your lair with this brilliantly-priced new line of task lighting. The Havana Pendant features a laser cut White metal shade with a perforated design and a Polished Nickel body.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana Pendant is available with the following:
- Adjustable White powder coat metal shade with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and three 12 in. extension rods
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Fixture: Height 13", Overall Height Adjustable From 16.75", Adjustable To 58.75"
- Shade: Height 10.5", Upper Diameter 3.5", Lower Diameter 6.25"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...