Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana Double Wall Sconce (White/Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Two White powder-coated metal shades with perforated design
- Steel supports
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo line switch
- Features direct wire install or optional plug-in kit with 24" cord cover
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 8.25", Depth 7.25"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Lower Diameter 5", Upper Diameter 3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.