Dining just got a lot more dramatic. The Robert Abbey Havana 6-Light Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler combines chic, contemporary form with function-appropriate adjustable task lighting for a flirty yet no-nonsense edge. Combine with the Havana Double Wall Sconce and add character to the home.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana 6 Light Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 adjustable White powder-coated metal shades with perforated design
- Steel frame
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three 6" and nine 12" extension rods
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Fixture: Height 8.25", Diameter 29.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 54.5"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 5"
- Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...