The Robert Abbey Havana 3 Light Pendant designed by Jonathan Adler is practical, sleek, flirty, and chic! Light your lair with this brilliantly-priced new line of task lighting. The Havana 3 Light Pendant features features laser cut metal shades with a perforated design and a polished nickel finish.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana 3 Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Three adjustable powder coat metal shades with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 6 in. and six 12 in. extension rods
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 31.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 21.75", Adjustable To 58.5"
- Shade: Height 10.5", Upper Diameter 3.5", Lower Diameter 6.25"
- Canopy: Height 0.75", Width 9", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...