Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana 3 Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Three adjustable powder coat metal shades with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 6 in. and six 12 in. extension rods
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 31.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 21.75", Adjustable To 58.5"
- Shade: Height 10.5", Upper Diameter 3.5", Lower Diameter 6.25"
- Canopy: Height 0.75", Width 9", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.