Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Hathaway Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Nickel with Etched, Olde Bronze with Amber Etched, Olde Bronze with Etched
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- 16 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 32 Watt (2100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Three 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.75", Diameter 16"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 14.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 20.75"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 19"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
3220AN, 3220OB, 3221AN, 3221OB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bring a sense of peace and tranquillity to the home with the Quoizel Ozark Semi-Flushmount. A soft contemporary fixture, this light features a steel double ring pan which frames the Opal Etched glass shade. Diffused, even light for chic, designer ...
An hourglass shape gives the Hudson Valley Petersburg Semi-Flushmount an air of grace and classic appeal for the mid-century and even transitional home. Solid brass complements glossy Opal glass. Choose from 3 sizes to best fit a variety of spaces.. ...
The Hinkley Lighting Shelter Outdoor Wall Sconce embellishes the porch with a contemporary yet approachable design--beautiful clear seedy glass is securely framed by finished metal. Don't just illuminate the entryway, develop it into a place where friends and family feel ...