FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Hathaway Bowl Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Round ceiling canopy
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Two 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Nickel with Etched, Olde Bronze with Amber Etched, Olde Bronze with Etched
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 48 Watt (3150 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Small Option: Four 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 64 Watt (4200 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Large Option: Five 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 26.5", Diameter 20.75"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 59.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 29.25", Diameter 26.75"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 62.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Lighting Orchard Park Pendant No. 7711 features a flared, pleated Off-White faux silk shade trimmed in Bronze fabric. Solid cast brass accents keep the look romantic yet simple; a great addition over the kitchen island.
With formal lines and airy materials, the Sonneman Puri Suspension is the ideal way to add an ethereal element into modern interiors. It features a distinctive double drum shade, with one of subtly metallic Transparent Organza hovering around another of ...
The John Beck Steel Peter Pendant doesn’t need any bells or whistles to catch your eye—a simple hand-rolled steel shade is all that’s necessary to frame the included antique-style bulb. Given natural, stained or distressed finishes, the rough industrial style ...