Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Harvey Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Oyster linen shade
- Glazed ceramic body
- Lucite finish
- Hi-lo switch
Color: Amethyst, Apple, Ash, Baby Blue, Bone, Butter, Celadon, Cinnamon, Coffee, Egg Blue, Emerald Green, Lily, Marine Blue, Midnight Blue, Oxblood, Peacock, Pumpkin, Ruby Red, Schiaparelli Pink, Smokey Taupe, Steel Blue
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19.25"
- Small Option Shade: Height 7.5", Upper Diameter 11", Lower Diameter 11.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 33"
- Large Option Shade: Height 12", Upper Diameter 19.5", Lower Diameter 20"
- Small Option Base: Width 5.25", Depth 5.25"
- Large Option Base: Width 8", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.