Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Harry Flushmount is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped White polyethylene shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- Energy efficient
- IP64 (damp rated for outdoor use)
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Toni Palleja, Porcuatro
- One 25 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Fixture: Height 10.2", Diameter 19"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.