FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Harmony Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cream Linen glass shade
- Rectangular wall plate
Size: Small, Medium
Light Option: Fluorescent
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option: Height 10.5", Width 6.5", Depth 8"
- Small Plate: Height 8.75", Width 5"
- Medium Option: Height 14", Width 9", Depth 11"
- Medium Plate: Height 11.25", Width 5"
- Large Option: Height 17.5", Width 11", Depth 13.5"
- Large Plate: Height 13.5", Width 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Geometric outdoor lighting inspired by shimmering sidewalks in New York City at night. The LBL Lighting Raven Outdoor Wall Sconce features a die-cast metal body with a rough "black diamond" interior surface that sparkles warmly with the LED downlight. Available ...
A simple, functional design with vintage influence. The Savoy House Dunston Wall Sconce has a shapely metal shade reminiscent of industrial silhouettes popular in the early 20th century. Its solid construction is designed to be free of light leaks from ...
A classic, elegant look for a variety of home architecture styles. The Feiss Cotswold Lane Outdoor Wall Sconce gleans from English countryside simplicity, its clear beveled glass offering bright illumination at the front entryway. Finished in either Black or Grecian ...