The Hinkley Lighting Hardy Island Wall Wash Spotlight has a wide, oval-shaped profile and Frosted glass lens to ensure a broad and even wash of light across exterior walls. This head is adjustable for just the right angle of light, and the entire piece is made out of solid brass to endure even the most extreme climates.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Hardy Island Wall Wash Spotlight is available with the following:
- Adjustable head with Frosted glass lens
- Solid brass construction
- Matte Bronze finish
- 9" ground spike
- 18" lead wire
- UL Listed Wet
- Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option: Height 4.5", Width 2.75"
- Small Shade: Width 2.5"
- Large Option: Height 6.25", Width 5.75"
- Large Shade: Width 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Hardy Island by Hinkley Lighting