Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Hardy Island Louvered Deck Light is available with the following:
- Frosted glass lens
- Solid brass construction
- Matte Bronze finish
- 36" lead wire
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 100
- CRI: 80+
- Average Rated Life: 40,000 hours
- UL Listed Wet
Light Option: Halogen, LED
- Halogen option utilizes one 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 1.5 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Diameter 3.5", Depth 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.