Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Harbord Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric and Wood
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Top-stitched and tufted seat cushion integrated with tight back cushion
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Water-based, medium-toned finish
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Leaside Driftwood, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm Height 23":
- Item Width 83.5", Height 28", Depth 33":
- Seat Height 17", Depth 22.5":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSFHARB-tp, ECSFHARB-tt, ECSFHARB-utÂ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From the chromed base on up, the design of the Blu Dot Couchoid Sofa displays no superfluous lines. Its form is decidedly simple, sleek and aerodynamic. The minimalist shape is given a soft, luxurious texture with the cow-friendly leather alternative ...