Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Harbord Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric and Wood
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Top-stitched and tufted seat cushion integrated with tight back cushion
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Water-based, medium-toned finish
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Totem Pebble, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Width 83.5", Height 28", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSFHARB-tp, ECSFHARB-tt, ECSFHARB-utÂ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.