The Gus Modern Harbord Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is a versatile, compact sectional with details inspired by mid-century techniques. There is blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be placed on the right or left, or as stand-alone seating. Part of the Gus Modern Loft Series, designed specifically to accommodate small space living.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Harbord Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Top-stitched and tufted seat cushion integrated with tight back cushion
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Water-based, medium-toned finish
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Height 28", Width 83.5", Depth 78"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22.5"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Harbord Loft by Gus Modern