Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Harbord Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Walnut
- Material: Fabric upholstery
- Fill Material: Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam
- Frame Material: Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood
- Leaside Driftwood: 52% polyester/48% acrylic, Parliament Stone: 100% polyester, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Truffle: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is double rub tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Top-stitched and tufted seat cushion integrated with tight back cushion
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Leaside Driftwood, Parliament Stone, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Width 83.5", Height 28", Depth 78"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSCHARB-tp, ECSCHARB-tt, ECSCHARB-ut
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.