The Caleb Siemon Happy Kiss Pendant explores the inherent reflective and malleable qualities of glass. The result is a thick and brilliant drop of glass that looks like hard candy. The various hand-formed ripples are infinitely refractive, and add a sweetly sparkling element to any interior space. Available in a variety of glass colors.
Glassblower Caleb Siemon creates amazing pendants, lamps and sconces using traditional Muranese glassmaking techniques combined with a love of simple forms. The hand-sculpted glass lighting from Caleb Siemon is at once artistic, fluid and balanced.
The Happy Kiss Pendant is available with the following:
- Handblown lead free crystal glass shade
- 4" round Monopoint canopy with transformer
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Designed by Caleb Siemon and Carmen Salazar
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 76"
- Shade: Height 4", Diameter 4"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...