The Caleb Siemon Happy Ball Lamp looks like shiny hard candy pieces stacked one on top of the other. Playing with the reflective and malleable qualities of glass, this lamp consists of heavy, thick-walled pieces that are hand-manipulated to create a creased and singularly individual form. The balls are either blown in solid clear crystal or use the Italian technique of "sommerso" or encased color.
Glassblower Caleb Siemon creates amazing pendants, lamps and sconces using traditional Muranese glassmaking techniques combined with a love of simple forms. The hand-sculpted glass lighting from Caleb Siemon is at once artistic, fluid and balanced.
The Happy Ball Lamp is available with the following:
- One drum-shaped, glass shade
- Metal and crystal body
- Stainless Steel finish
- Designed by Caleb Siemon and Carmen Salazar
- Small Option: Overall Height 21"
- Small Shade: Height 9", Diameter 12"
- Medium Option: Overall Height 27"
- Medium Shade: Height 10", Diameter 16"
- Large Option: Overall Height 34"
- Large Shade: Height 12", Diameter 18"
- Ball: Height 5", Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...