Hammered finishes and a classic shape give the Quorum Hanover Ceiling Fan a strong, handcrafted feel while still imparting a sense of elegance. It features five revsersible blades spanning 52", making it ideal for living rooms or large dining rooms. Includes a pull chain control with a manual reverse switch on the housing.
Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Hanover Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 5 reversible Rosewood and Walnut semi-square tipped blades
- Pull chain switch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- Manual reverse switch on fan body
- AC motor
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4" and one 6" downrod
- 52" blade span
- 13.5 degree blade pitch
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime warranty
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- UL Listed
Fan Body Finish:
- Canopy: Height 2.1", Diameter 5.9"
- Fan Body: Height 9.5", Diameter 9.38"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
- With 4 in. Downrod: Length 17.5"
- With 6 in. Downrod: Length 17.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...