Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Hanover Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 5 reversible Rosewood and Walnut semi-square tipped blades
- Pull chain switch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5777 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 65 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 89 cfm/watt (high)
- Manual reverse switch on fan body
- AC motor
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4" and one 6" downrod
- 52" blade span
- 13.5 degree blade pitch
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime warranty
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- UL Listed
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Old World with Rosewood and Walnut, Toasted Sienna with Rosewood and Walnut
- Canopy: Height 2.1", Diameter 5.9"
- Fan Body: Height 9.5", Diameter 9.38"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
- With 4 inch Downrod: Length 17.5"
- With 6 inch Downrod: Length 17.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.