Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Hanging Lamp is available with the following:
- Handblown, slightly textured glass shade
- Solid bronze construction
- Bronze escutcheon canopy
- 16" handmade bronze 1/4" rod chain
- Additional chain available upon request
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- Designed by Jerry Coe
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space
Glass Color: Clear, Frosted
Size: Garden, Entryway, Estate
- Entryway option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included). Estate option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp ( included). Garden option utilizes one 15 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (two included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Entryway Option Fixture Height 7" Width 12" Depth 12":
- Estate Option Fixture Height 8" Width 18" Depth 18":
- Garden Option Fixture Height 4.5" Width 8" Depth 8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
HL-EN, HL-ES, HL-GL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Ah, the simplicity of the Cotswolds. The Feiss Cotswold Lane Outdoor Hanging Wall Sconce is an English countryside-inspired fixture perfect for a range of home architecture styles. Its relaxed yet elegant design suggests early American, a clear beveled glass shade ...
The Maxim Lighting Whittier Hanging Outdoor Wall Sconce creates a layer of inviting illumination in a design that pairs elegant water glass with a weathered-look finish. The Whittier Hanging Outdoor Wall Sconce features a die-cast aluminum body.. Maxim Lighting, headquartered ...
The Grupo B.lux Boletus Outdoor Floor Lamp cascades ambient light in an enchanting glow from underneath its cap of clear finished anondized aluminum. The Boletus Outdoor Floor Lamp features a polystyrene body and Anodized Aluminum top and base with black ...