FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Hampton Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Polished Nickel, Old Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Pattern / Design: Diamond Cut, Plain, Star Cut
- Small Option: Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 10.25", Height 20.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 20.75", Adjustable To 80.75"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 12", Height 25"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 85"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 14.5", Height 30.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 90.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A handsome addition to any American Traditional home, the Hudson Valley Mansfield Pendant No. 1315 invokes the charm of the olden days in its lantern-like design and brass frame. Four candelabra lights shine within a clear glass shade, offering romantic ...
A dazzling combination of clean metalwork and artisan, mouth-blown glass. The Willet Pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting is a fresh interpretation of the classic bell-jar lantern. With its clear glass shade, accented by a descending pattern of clear rods, light ...
Casual yet stately, the Hinkley Lighting Hampton Foyer Pendant is an excellent option for classic, well balanced light. An understated hard-back soft linen shade allows the fixture's finish to really pop without stealing attention from surrounding decor. Available in 2 ...