FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Hamilton Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver
- Heritage Handcut crystal drops
- Metal frame
- Polished Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 40" suspension chain
- One wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Number of Lights: 6, 7, 8
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Light Option Chain: Length 40"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 29.5", Diameter 22"
- 6 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 69.5"
- 7 Light Option Chain: Length 40"
- 7 Light Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 24"
- 7 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 71.5"
- 8 Light Option Chain: Length 40"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Height 35", Diameter 28"
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
5735CL, 5736CL, 5737CL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Monaco Chandelier, with its "C" shaped arms and various included stem heights in Brushed Nickel or Brushed Caramel, is a unique transitional piece especially suited for low ceiling mount situations. Each metal arm supports metal-trimmed, etched opal ...
Mid-century meets Art Deco in the delicately modern Metropolitan Lighting Chadbourne Chandelier. Clean geometric lines present a cool and angular silhouette, subtly embellished by straight-edged Clear crystal cubes and finished in reflective Polished Nickel. Cylindrical candle covers are an understated ...
Classic chandelier design elevated to a high level of refinement. The Ascher Chandelier by Hinkley Lighting features a steel candelabra body complete with gently curved arms and exposed lamping. In the center, a tapered piece of solid crystal adds visual ...