Like a photographic negative of a typical chandelier, the Schonbek Lighting Hamilton Black Chandelier takes a new turn in glamour. Dark and gothic, this chandelier explores the mystery and romance of black hand-cut and hand-blown Heritage Handcut crystal in a design perfect for classy, luxurious dining rooms.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Hamilton Black Chandelier is available with the following:
- Jet Black Heritage Handcut crystal drops
- Metal frame
- Jet Black finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 40" suspension chain
- One wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 7 Lights option utilizes seven 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6-Light Option: Height 29.5", Diameter 22", Length Adjustable To 69.5"
- 7-Light Option: Height 31.5", Diameter 24", Length Adjustable To 71.5"
- 8-Light Option: Height 35", Diameter 28", Length Adjustable To 75"
- Chain: Length 40"
- Schonbek Crystal Details: Schonbek has a knowledge of crystal dating all the way back to nineteenth century Bohemia. Such expertise continues to this day, with all Schonbek lighting fixtures trimmed in only the finest crystal, available in a variety of styles and colors. The type of crystal used in this fixture is: Heritage Handcut: Heritage Handcut crystal is the most authentic handcrafted crystal in the world. It is cut by hand first on an iron, and then on a sandstone wheel before being polished with marble dust on a wood wheel.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.