Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Halogen Pharmacy Lamp No. 6450 is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Height adjustable
- Cast iron base
- Dimm-System P1 dimmer switch located at the base of the arm
- Soft On: a single click to turn lamp on with gradual brightening to full brightness
- Soft/Delayed Off--a single click to turn lamp off; lamp dims to 60% brightness, remaining at that level to allow one to exit a room before eventually turning itself off
- Tilt switch safety feature ensures that lamp shuts off if tipped over
- Standard Stem Full Range Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- Push Button Stem Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Germany
Finish: Antique Brass, Hand Brushed Old Bronze, Satin Nickel
- One 100 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Base: Diameter 9.63"
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 41", Adjustable To 56.25", Extension Adjustable To 27"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.